Compare Ozonated Water with Chlorine and Chemicals
Ozonated Water or Chlorine?
Which should you choose in your kitchen food preparation?
Decide for yourself :
- Which KILLS MORE GERMS AND PATHOGENS FASTER?
- Which has a higher Pathogen kill rate?
- Review the TUV Singapore Test Result
- Which is easier to use, especially for your kitchen help?
- Which is SAFER?
- Which is GREEN?
- Which will not change the taste, colour or texture of your food?
- Which requires the least mixing or preparation?
- Which requires no storage space?
- COMPARE MSDS SHEETS....... see the buttons below for MSDS sheets
Mixing and usage instructions for a commonly used chlorine tablet food sanitizer. See the MSDS Sheet for this chemical below.
Look how simple it is to use Ozonated Water - just press a button and instantly you have Ozonated Water of up to 8ppm with the ProMedUSA SG-CSS
Washing chicken or vegetables or lettuce with Ozonated Water kills up to 99.999% of food pathogens in seconds. It's simple, easy, leaves no residue, discharges no chemicals into the waste water, and requires no chemical mixing or storage.